Industrial Limescale Remover & Industrial Calcium Remover
What is limescale and calcium carbonate?
Limescale tends to be hard, white or off-white in color, which forms from hard water, which contains calcium and quite often magnesium. The color can vary with the presence of other iron components and the operation. This form of scale can be found while dealing with hot water pipework, old pipe and other areas where dealing with hard water.
Limescale is a deposit of calcium carbonate which can be left behind when water evaporates or when the concentration of carbonate increases, calcium carbonate continues to precipitate out of the solution as a salt
Ca2+ + CO32− ⇋ CaCO3.
Limescale and calcium carbonate precipitate can become very hard to clean, and can either damage or impair the operation where it is forming when it comes down to the different plumbing and heating components.
Industrial Limescale Remover & Calcium Remover with Scale Remover STSR
Industrial and commercial descaler that has worked as a general descaler for struvite, vivianite, rust, limescale, calcium carbonate, and other forms of hard water scale for many industries and applications.
Chemical cleaning for removal of limescale, calcium carbonate, and other hard water scales has proven to be cost-effective, less downtime and with our product non-corrosive and safe for personnel. Our product is a buffered acid for limescale and calcium carbonate removal whereas other acids such as hydrochloric, phosphoric and others have been used for clearing scale but have been extremely hazardous, corrosive, and not safe to handle.
Scale Remover STSR videos and studies:
Scale Remover STSR:
- Environmentally Friendly and Biodegradable
- Non-Corrosive to Steel and Skin
- Safe to Handle
- Easy to use, with many applications, including foaming and low-pressure spray as well as soaks and recirculations
- Cost-Effective, saving you time, money and leaving your operation free of scale
Our product can be used for:
- Condensers and Chillers
- Cooling Towers
- Heat Exchangers
- Pipes, equipment and other areas dealing with hard water
Product is available in:
- 15, 30 and 55-gallon drums
- 275 or 330 gallon totes
- 5-gallon containers and other sizes please contact us
- Aerospace and Defense
- Food and Beverage
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
- Pulp and Paper
- Recreational Vehicles (RVs)
- Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment